Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lovebird Printables

UPDATE 9/10/13: I've had many write me here lately that they were not able to get into Scribd to download my printables without paying for membership. I have changed from Scribd to Google Docs for an easier download process =) Thank you for stopping by and enjoy!

Found some printables I made a couple of weeks ago on a jump drive and thought I’d share since I’m still not quite done with my sewing craft. I got such awesome reviews on the kitchen printables post and just want to say thanks again, guys!
lovebirds_printable_preview
CLICK ON IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD =)
bigbirdprintable bigbirdprintable2 bird_powerline praymore
Hope you enjoy! Until next time =)

Wednesday:
InLinkz.com

Thursday:

InLinkz.com

Friday:

InLinkz.com

Saturday:

Sunday:


InLinkz.com

Monday:

InLinkz.com

Tuesday:

14 comments:

  1. Cute blog. Found you from Naptime Is My Time. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance.

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and I'm your newest follower =)

      Delete
  2. Hi, love your blog! New follower here :)
    Have a great weekend!
    http://thedomesticatedme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how darling. Thanks for sharing these cute printables.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! These are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing at our Handmade Tuesdays party. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment and the follow, Carrie! =)

      Delete
  7. These are SO awesome - featuring them today at the {what's shakin' link party}!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!