Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

It's the simple things in life that are so enjoyable. So giddy and happy over a John Deere balloon from daddy's work =) She cackled hysterically as the secretary blew it up very slowly with the last of the helium! Just puts a smile on my face to know there are so many things she hasn't discovered and I hope she throughly enjoys discovering them as she enjoyed discovering balloons.


Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:4

Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance... Proverbs 1:5

Linked up at The Rusted Chain

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is just so sweet! She is adorable. I'm with her... you just can't beat a JD balloon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Jennifer! She hadn't gotten a balloon from there in ages so I didn't think she'd remember but, boy, she did, lol.

      Delete

I love your comments!