Image Map

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Windows Live Writer, how I love thee…

It is extremely awesome that Centsational Girl had a post about Windows Live Writer! I had no idea that such a thing existed. However, I am sure there are lots of things on my computer that I have no idea what they are actually used for like ABBYY Sprint Reader! What is that? I see it all the time…oh well. Anyways, it’s awesome!


Windows Live Writer is designed for PC users but CG did mention that there’s an article about how it is available for Mac users so yaaayyyy for Amy!


After opening up WLW and going through the installation/setup process which was no trouble at all, the first thing I noticed was that it imported my blog’s theme! How cool is that? Uber cool, that's what it is!


Check out my first ever screenshot below! I’m getting very technological here =)

image

As you can see from the pic above, WLW reminds me a lot of the format of Windows Paint. Very user friendly for the lazy blogger procrastinator blogging newbie.


image


image


I honestly think I’m in love. Maybe I’ll actually become less of a blogging backslider and post more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!