Image Map

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:


I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?













Starting to see more of me in Kenna! She's finally stopped eating--yes, I said eating, lol--her books! She wants to sit down and read =) Believe me when I tell you I was starting to become a tad flummoxed that a library worker's child would rather eat the books than read them ;) Trav was talking to her last night while they were reading her farm book and commented on what a "vocabulary" she has. Kenna said. "YES! Ca-boo-lary!" 

































An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. Proverbs 18:15


Linked up at The Rusted Chain




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! :) Love your blog and became your newest follower! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stories about kids and the funniest things they say! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see God's fingerprints daily, guiding me and helping me to stay on track. You have a lovely family and a wonderful blog. I have nominated you for the Versitile Blogger Award. You can get all of the info on my blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! It's always good to be reminded to take the time to see those fingerprints around us! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!