Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lovebird Printables

UPDATE 9/10/13: I've had many write me here lately that they were not able to get into Scribd to download my printables without paying for membership. I have changed from Scribd to Google Docs for an easier download process =) Thank you for stopping by and enjoy!

Found some printables I made a couple of weeks ago on a jump drive and thought I’d share since I’m still not quite done with my sewing craft. I got such awesome reviews on the kitchen printables post and just want to say thanks again, guys!
lovebirds_printable_preview
CLICK ON IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD =)
bigbirdprintable bigbirdprintable2 bird_powerline praymore
Hope you enjoy! Until next time =)

Wednesday:
InLinkz.com

Thursday:

InLinkz.com

Friday:

InLinkz.com

Saturday:

Sunday:


InLinkz.com

Monday:

InLinkz.com

Tuesday:

14 comments:

  1. Cute blog. Found you from Naptime Is My Time. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance.

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and I'm your newest follower =)

      Delete
  2. Hi, love your blog! New follower here :)
    Have a great weekend!
    http://thedomesticatedme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how darling. Thanks for sharing these cute printables.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! These are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing at our Handmade Tuesdays party. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment and the follow, Carrie! =)

      Delete
  6. These are SO awesome - featuring them today at the {what's shakin' link party}!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!