Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

The Lord sure is blessing us with rain this week! The hay fields sure need it but no so much for the watermelon farmer.

image

(source)

Even with Tropical Storm Beryl and all the rain though, our area is still being monitored as a severe/extreme drought situation. Hopefully, this will change soon. Our Suwannee River needs to come up some more =) I know He’s looking out for us though!

image

(source)

The rain has Kenna mesmerized too! She’ll just stare at it falling on the car while we’re driving to the sitter’s in the morning but she perks up with a little tickle to the feet =)

fingerprint_friday0612

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. John 4:14 NIV

I also withheld rain from you when the harvest was still three months away. I sent rain on one town, but withheld it from another. One field had rain; another had none and dried up. Amos 4:7 NIV

Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops. James 5:18 NIV

Linked up at The Rusted Chain

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Over here for a visit from Rusted Chain. Cute little one. :) Praying for God to bless you with the rain you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth =) She's my little sweetie and thank you for rain prayers! They're working; it stormed on me when I was coming back from my mama's. Thought I was going to have to pull over =/

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love your comments!