Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easy Crockpot Lasagna


Tried out a new recipe the other night and it turned out scrum-dilly-umptious. Mr. LCH couldn't stop gushing over it so I'm thinking it was a 10+

Without further ado...here's my Crockpot lasagna!



















Ingredients:

2 jars of spaghetti sauce or marinara of your choice 
(I used mushroom because it's the hub's favorite)

16 oz. ricotta cheese

16 oz. shredded mozzarella

16 oz. no boil (or oven-ready) lasagna noodles

Any meat or veggies that sound yummy

Preparation:

Start by browning hamburger meat.
Then, put a thin coat of sauce in the bottom of pot. 
Break up noodles to fit into your pot and lay on top of sauce.
Spread ricotta cheese over noodles. Sprinkle mozzarella.
Add hamburger meat over mozzarella and then
REPEAT layers until you reach the top of your crockpot and top with cheese.
Cook in your crockpot on HIGH for 2 hours and then ENJOY!

NOTE: See how small my Crockpot is? I ended up only using about half of every ingredient with the exception of the ricotta cheese. However, if I would have used my larger pot, I could have used up all the ingredients and had more leftovers 
(which sadly, leftovers were sparse). It was so good!

Until next time,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!