Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Not getting much done….

Hey there, guys! Whew weee, it’s been a crazy couple of weeks. We’re still battling with the underwriters from the bank and trying to buy our house. They are like little investigators! Want to know EVERYTHING! They don’t care if something is paid off, they want to know how you paid it. It’s becoming very stressful and I’m trying not to let it get to me but it’s hard. On a different, much happier note, still trying to craft here and there and definitely have some clothing refashions I want to do before we get our Christmas pictures done in two weeks. I’ve also been thinking of alternatives to this pallet craft so I can get it out of the way. Thinking I might have a solution that involves an old standby. Anywho, I celebrated a birthday in mid-October and found some awesome flea market finds with birthday money!
Little Corbin Hill's birthday
My pretty necklace from a co-worker!
Little Corbin Hill's birthday
My department pitched in and bought me this milk glass basket! I’m still drooling over it =) It’s housing momma’s Kenna’s Halloween candy on the kitchen table right now!
Little Corbin Hill's birthday
Bought some more vintage Pyrex and do believe it has become an addiction, lol. That milk glass platter under the pink Pyrex dish I scored for $5!
Little Corbin Hill's birthday
And some more =) I just love looking at the pretty colors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!