Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Guest posting today! Yaayy!

Guess what guys?! I’m guest posting over at Blissful & Domestic today! This is my first guest post so I am so excited! Thank you, Danielle, and be sure to check out the rest of her blog. If you’ve seen this floating around Pinterest, it’s from Danielle’s blog!

Photobucket

And she also hosts the Feature Friday Link Party which is how I discovered her awesomeness =)

Photobucket

And I’ve poured over her Menu Plans and her money-saving tips and tricks!

Photobucket

So, send her some bloggy love! You won’t regret it =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the Feature Friday linky party; I'm adding it my collection and will be sure to visit this week. Also, stellar first guest post! Love the printable you made. That would definitely make meal planning more fun. -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Lauren! =) And I hope you enjoy the printable.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!