Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Roundup

There have been so many cute ideas floating around on Pinterest that I want to try. I need to get in gear with my fall décor before it rushes by like it did last year. Although last year, I’d like to think I had a fairly good excuse with a new baby and all. Just sayin’ =)

Pinned Image

30 free Halloween fonts! Click the picture below to head over to Tip Junkie!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

LOVE!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

This would be easy peasy since I already have the same fabric =)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Made from old paper back books!

Pinned Image

This is sheer genius! Can you guess what it is? You’ve probably seen it floating around the internet like I did but it’s a…wait for it…

it’s DRYER VENT! And we have some =) Well, if I didn’t throw it away, we still have some! What a cute gift or home decoration you could whip up in a snap.

Pinned Image

My craftiness has been piqued so I’m ready to actually do some crafting this year (although we’re at the end of it already…oops). Well, here’s to another 2 months and next year! Woot woot!

Note: Sources are linked to pictures. Just click away to be introduced to the creative geniuses behind these beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!